OÜ EVARI EHITUS INSULATES EXISTING AND NEW FLAT ROOFS
Flat roofs are insulated or not, depending on the purpose of the buildings/rooms.
The main insulation materials include roof wools, roof foams and expanded clay and the choice of the material used depends on the specific project.
The load-bearing capacity of the insulation materials used in flat roofs must be at least 30 KN/m2 in the bottom and middle layers and at least 50 KN/m2 in the surface layer.
The thickness of the insulation layer depends on the insulation material used, the purpose of the building/room, and the wishes and possibilities of the ordering party.
The main advantage compared to foam insulation – good fire resistance.
Various mineral wools are used:
- glass wool (Isover);
- stone wool (Paroc, Rockwool, Tehnonikol).
The main advantage compared to wool insulation – greater resistance to moisture.
Various foams are used:
- expanded polystyrene (EPS);
- extruded polystyrene (XPS);
- rigid polyurethane foam (PUR, PIR);
- cellular glass (CG).
The main advantage compared to other insulation materials – considerable compressive strength.
- Expanded clay is a ceramic filling and insulation material with the particle sizes of 2-4, 4-10, 10-20 mm.
- It is used as the main insulation material as well as for building inclinations of various roofs.
- Expanded foam is the best base layer for roof gardens.
OÜ Evari Ehitus won the Estonian Gazelle award in 2014.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
OÜ Evari Ehitus is a member of the Estonian Union of Roofers and Façade Makers from 2012.