OÜ EVARI EHITUS SELLS MARMOROC FAÇADE COVERING SYSTEMS
- Marmoroc is a light, thin and durable façade stone
- Marmoroc can be installed year-round and it allows to build facades quickly and rationally
- Marmoroc is storm- and weatherproof
- Marmoroc is a facade solution equipped with an efficiently ventilated gap
- Marmoroc is perfect for lining exterior walls when additional insulation is needed
Marmoroc is made of crushed marble, cement and colour pigment. The surface of the facade stones is slightly scabrous or smooth and covered with a water-resistant layer.
Marmoroc is available in many colours and different colour combination can be used to cover the façade.
Hot-dip galvanised steel framework is used for installation. For more convenient installation of the framework, it is perforated on the bottom.
Marmoroc Baltic is the most widely used system, the height of a stone is 100 mm and the length 600 mm. The Baltic stones are used to cover private residences, apartment buildings, kindergartens, office and commercial buildings..
Marmoroc Nordic on is a 200 mm high and 600 mm long smooth-surfaced stone. The Nordic stone is mainly designed for covering facades of office buildings. The stones are laid directly above one another with continuous vertical joints left in between. This creates similarity with a natural stone facade, which is emphasised by the higher height of the stone compared to the Baltic stone. The narrower Nordic stones (100 mm) enable to create combined facades.
Marmoroc is made of natural materials and thus it is not possible to guarantee the exact same shade as displayed on the colour pallet. In order to ensure the uniform colour of one façade, the stones are manufactured based on orders, each order as one batch.
If windows are lined with sheet metal, the colour selection of Ruukki is available.
Installation batten is fixed on the wall vertically with screws. Marmoroc is laid on the installation batten without using glue, grout or nails. Façade is laid starting from an outside corner. In case of a wall with two outside corners, the façade is laid moving from the outside corners towards the middle of the wall, where the façade stones are cut to suitable lengths. It is recommended to leave cut stones under and above openings, not all over the wall. If the facade is insulated with wool as well, wooden baulks attached to the walls with squares are used for the underlying framework. Insulation must always include wind barriers, as Marmoroc itself has no wind barrier qualities.
Damaged facade stones in a wall are easy to replace.
1. Marmoroc wall covering 25 €/m²
1 m² includes
– 1 m² of white (111) Marmoroc 6M stones
– 3.8 m installation battens
– colour (light shades) 2 €/m²
– colour (dark shades) 4 €/m²
– corner stones 12 €/m of corners
3. Installation materials
– squares, screws, dowels, wooden baulks, etc. 6 €/m²
– 150 mm mineral wool with wind barrier boards 8.3 €/m²
5. Window flashings 6 €/m
6. Profiles for closing and airing the plinth 3.9 €/m
7. Installation works
– installation of Marmoroc with insulation 22 €/m²
– installation of flashings 4.5 €/m
8. Scaffolding with mounting 4.5 €/m²
9. Transport and hoisting work 3-5% of the amount of the calculation
10. Indirect expenses form approximately 7% of the amount of the calculation
The price does not include the value added tax!